1. Make a copy of this template document
2. Rename it as S407 - Name - Personal Statement.
3. Give editing rights to Ms Chew, Ms Hu, Mr Stanley Tan, Ms Doreen Tan (HOD SD)
4. Upload it into this folder
5. Fill in the worksheet as it will guide you to craft your personal statement
6. On the last page of the worksheet, write a 200-250 word personal statement
- How your world and experience has shaped your dreams and aspirations
- Your intended major or course
- How your interest in the subject developed and describe any experience your have had in the field
- A personal quality, talent, accomplishment, contribution or experience that is important to you.
7. You may refer to these slides gone through in class by Ms Hu
DEADLINE: 25 MARCH 2016 (FRI)