Hope you have a fruitful holidays and welcome back to school =)
I am Miss Madeleine Chew, your form teacher for 2016. Joining me is Miss Hu Juan, your co-form teacher.
Please remember to
(1) complete your holiday homework .
(2) borrow/ buy a hardcopy storybook for morning silent reading
(3) get a working thermometer
(4) get your progress reports signed by your parents/ guardian
(5) check SST Student Blog and SST email for annoucements
Please note that
(1) diagnostic tests will be held in the first week of school.
(2) back to school service learning programme is on 4 Jan, Mon (planning) and 8 Jan, Fri (service day)
(3) temperature taking is on 7 Jan (Thu).
(4) re-tests (for selected students) will be held in the afternoons from 4 Jan-8 Jan. Students who are required to take the re-tests should have received an email from teacher-in-charge on the schedule and topics tested.
Schedule on Week 1
4 Jan (Mon): Assembly, Briefings, FT Time, Planning for Service Learning
5 Jan (Tue) to 7 Jan (Thu): Lessons
8 Jan (Fri): Service Day
4 Jan 2016 (Mon)
Report at ISH by 8.15am for silent reading. Please be punctual. Morning assembly starts 8.40am.
Attire: SST School Uniform
Please remember to bring
(1) storybook for silent reading
(2) signed progress report
(3) learning device (LD)
Schedule on 4 Jan 2016 (Mon)
8.40am-9.30am Morning Assembly @ ISH
9.30am-10.30am Mass Briefing for Sec 4 Back to School Service Programme @ Auditorium
10.30am-11.30am Form Teacher Time & Planning for Service Learning @ S407 Classroom
12pm-1.30pm Form Teacher Time & Planning for Service Learning @ S407 Classroom
1.30pm-2.15pm Head of Year Talk (Discover Programme) @ MPH
The above is updated as of 3 Jan 2016. If there are any changes, I will update this post and email you.
Have a good weekend and see you on Monday =)